With Teammate’s in-house development team, you’ll get premier AI application development.
Managed by Evan Ryan, you receive the best design, development, and implementation services available to ensure your business has the transformation it deserves.
This program is designed for entrepreneurs and businesses who want to use AI to radically grow their business without adding any payroll, but don’t want to build a development team and manage the project.
What started as a small newsroom project, “Could we use AI to write a newspaper article?” Turned into a global software-as-a-service company.
InFront Labs needed social media copy. A lot of copy. In multiple languages. For multiple platforms. How could a global company double their clients’ social media impressions and engagements in the first 90 days? AI.
COMPLETE SOLUTION DESIGN
We will design the full solution for you, with your approval and feedback, to ensure that your AI will be the perfect solution for you.
We will do all QA and testing on your behalf. All you and your team do is make sure it works perfectly for you!
We will prepare and clean your data for you. In the event you don’t have the data necessary to create an AI, we will coach you on how to acquire it.
We will develop the entire solution for you. From user interface to neural nets, we will build the entire product for you.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COACHING
We will coach you on how to get buy-in from your team and turm them from neutral employees to raving advocates
We won’t just build a solution and never talk to you again. We push software updates, make security upgrades, and perform overall mainteannce to make sure your software works for years to come.
IS TEAMMATE DEVELOPING FOR YOU?
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- People who know how they want to use AI in their business.
- People who do not want to hire, train, and manage their own AI development team.
- People who want a high-quality application built the right way.
- People who are willing to invest the time and money necessary into quality.
WHO IS THIS NOT FOR?
- People who would prefer to use their own, in-house development team.
- People who do not know how they’d like to use AI.
- People who only want AI so they can fire a large percentage of their team.
- People who want a quick, easy, and cheap option.